Latest Posts

Harmoni Market (College Park)

By 11:07 PM

So funny story… SOMEHOW I’ve been on the email-mailing list for this place for about a year, yet I’ve never stepped foot inside.  I have to assume one of my well-intending friends set me up for that.  Anyway, I’ve been wanting to check this place out ever since I began receiving their lovely “wine tasting” email invites, yet rarely find myself in College Park past 5pm.  So… I finally got to check them out.  Harmoni is a family-owned Mediterranean-inspired Bistro & Wine Bar that features a wide array of items such as steak, seafood, pasta, flatbreads along with a wide array of Mediterranean appetizers.  The wine list is extensive and promises not to disappoint.  The staff is well versed and attentive – just a delight!  Overall the vibe was low key, friendly and authentic.  Great dive for meeting friends for cocktails and apps.  Love their mantra: “Viva Bene!” or Live Well!  www.harmonimarket.com

You Might Also Like

0 comments

About Me

My photo
Christian. Artist. Executive. Consultant. Philanthropist. Blogger. World Traveler. Volunteer Vixen Co-Founder. Yogini. Vegan. Positive Energy Spreader. Denver's Human. Adventure Seeker. Vino Lover.

Search This Blog

Pages

Flickr Images

Like us on Facebook